We may update this policy from time to time. The latest version will always be published on this page. This version was first published on 11/1/23.
Data gathered by this website
We gather and use limited information about individuals who use this website. We use this information to provide products and services; to enable certain website functions; to better understand how visitors use this website; and to present timely and relevant information to visitors.
We may collect the following information:
- Website usage data
- User data such as your IP address and details of your browser and device
Data you send to us voluntarily via our contact forms
This website may collect the following information via its contact and inquiry form features (use of these features is optional):
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address
- Other written information related to your inquiry that you provide
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from the company and to improve our products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve our products and services
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry
- To customize the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
Our service partners
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
- Google LLC, which provides the Google Analytics service to measure the performance of this website.
- Sungraphic, which hosts this website.
- Automattic, Inc., whose WordPress software (and associated add-ons) we use to manage the content of this website.
We will not share your personal information with any other third-party unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
How to make a request about your data
You can contact us to ask us what data we hold about you, who has access to it and how it is being used. We will also delete any data about you that we hold if you ask us to.
To make a request please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer or device, which enables our website to identify your computer or device as you view our website pages. Cookies allow websites to store your preferences and track how websites are used.
- Record website usage data
- Test content on our website
- Recognize when you return to our website
Links to external websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We have no control of websites outside of theglasshouse.us. We are not responsible for the content of other websites, or for the protection or privacy of data you submit to them.